healthy and happy. one of these days.

05 April 2010

Weighting for Guffman

Any Christopher Guest fans? This is Spinal Tap, For Your Consideration, Best in Show...all classics.

I have to drag myself to work today (I've already considered calling out 4 times this morning...) so I'll make this quick so I'm not sitting around any longer!

I'm at:

207.2

That's a 1.6 loss from last week! Not bad considering I only exercised twice - last Monday and yesterday :-P. Oops?

I obviously didn't reach my April goal of 201.8, but I'm getting closer! For the last two months I've lost about 9 pounds a month - that will get me into Onederland by next month if I keep it up - that's what I'm really concerned with! Though I wouldn't mind getting those monthly goals back on track...but I'm narrowing the gap!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Congrats! Any loss...is a loss!

Laura said...

Congrats on your loss! Love reading your blog, thanks for sharing your journey :) :) :)

266 said...

Yay! Great loss!!!

Steve said...

A loss is a loss...is a loss...is a loss...is a popsicle...

Oh wait, I mean loss :)

Apex Zombie said...

I LOVE Christopher Guest! Love ALL those movies. A Mighty Wind is one of my favs of all time, too :) Hilarious and excellent music!

Congrats on the loss!!! Awesome!

Jess said...

I'm so excited that you'll be joining me in Onederland soon! Keep it up!

And definitely stalk me when I get to DC :) That'll make for good times, I promise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails