healthy and happy. one of these days.

15 February 2010

I Meal It All

REMEMBER THESE?! Ha, it's been a while, no? I would go look through my archives to tell you the last time I blogged my meals, but that would require too much work. I'm lazy, after all!

(I also did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit...some yoga, some strength, boxing, and of course the rhythm kung-fu!)

Breakfast:

 Egg scramble: 1 asiago-and-red pepper chicken sausage, 1/2 cup egg subst., a few dashes of hot sauce, 1/4 cup italian blend cheese, 1 or 2 tbsp ketchup.
*glass of OJ

(once I got to work I made myself a "mochachino" from the Flavia machine. I'm totally obsessed with Flavia machines. Fascinated.)

Snack:

*one small green apple

Lunch:

*1/3 cup cottage cheese
*handful of baby carrots
*sandwich: 1 honey wheat arnold's thin, 3 slices turkey breast, 1 LCL wedge, handful of baby spinach and baby arugula
*can of V8

Dinner:

*sandwich: Everything bagel, 2 tbsp light mayo, 4 slices turkey breast, romaine lettuce.
*serving of all-bran garlic and herb crackers

Dessert:

*1 Breyers Inspirations yogurt in Chocolate Chip (it's like ice cream in yogurt form! Pretty sweet...sweet in terms of taste as well as level of awesomeness)

And I drank water throughout the day too!

Can I just say how much I love Everything bagels? A lot. I don't care what it does to my breath. They are my favorite. Sometimes you have those food items that aren't worth giving up, ya know? I could give up regular bagels no problem, but Everything bagels....probably never. Heh.

(in OTHER news, I sent EHarmony guy that email, and his only response was to close our match on the EHarmony web site. So...I guess that's settled then?)

Edited to add: So as you all know, I've been neglecting you all. Pretty much no commenting - well, since I am vowing to get back into some sort of a groove, I'm also trying to get back into *your* grooves too (that sounds a little bit ew, but you know what I mean!) For example: please take a look at 266 over here in this post. She looks AMAZING and her progress pictures are out of this galaxy.

(Edited to add AGAIN: I just realized in my post this morning, I said there were "two things" on my mind, and then I went on to list FOUR. That's what blogging at 6am gets you, kids. Let that be a lesson!)

7 comments:

kaitlin said...

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take from when you signed up until when you found a match who also wanted to go on a date?

100 Pounds in a Year said...

You should try EA Active for Wii. It's a really good workout. In my opinion, much better than Wii Fit.

My wife's on her second 30-day challenge on it and she really likes it.

Keep up the good work!

Andrew

266 said...

Great job on the weigh-in and thank you so much for the shout out!!!

Jen said...

Love the meals today.

I just found your blog. I am cheering for you!

Sarah @ Keep On Keepin' On said...

Everything bagels are like a little treat from God. Seriously. In college, we used to go to the bagel shop down the street and get everything bagels with vegetable cream cheese. God, those things were good. But you're right about the breath. It's pretty wicked. But so worth it.

jo said...

Love how you're vowing to get in your groove and others'. I get so behind on blog reading and it's frustrating. Sometimes I read and don't comment but I feel bad about that.

We don't have Everything Bagels here--of course! Sound yummy!

Kerri O said...

Yay for being back on track!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails