Okay, now that it's the weekend and I have a little time, I'll uphold the lovely requirements bestowed to me via a few awards - thank you, ladies!
Christa over at Our New Weigh of Life gave me this lil lady:
2. Your hair? In need of a haircut
3. Your mother? Innocent
4. Your father? Hilarious
5. Your favorite food? Indecisive! But genre would be Italian
6. Your dream last night? Didn't have one
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee. Water.
8. Your dream/goal? Love. Job I'm proud of. Travel. Basically an established and mildly successful adult life.
9. What room are you in? Guest Room.
10. Your hobby? Laughing
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in six years? I want to be happy about myself, wherever that is!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Male
15. Muffins? Lemon Poppyseed
16. Wish list item? If we're going materialistic, a new iPod :-P
17. Where did you grow up? Bay Area then DC suburbs
18. Last thing you did? Weighed myself out of curiousity. (If I can keep that number, it's gonna be a good one!)
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? is my boyfriend. Which does not mean I have a boyfriend that is entertaining, it means by boyfriend's name is Toshiba and he's an actual inanimate television device.
21. Your pets? The best beagle ever.
22. Friends? are like family to me.
23. Your life? In progress but still very blessed
24. Your mood? Medium
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Toyota. (My parents and grandmother got me a car for my college graduation, because I had been driving a 1988 Toyota Corolla. The car they got me was a 2005 Toyota Corolla. 18 year upgrade, HOLLER! I love both of those cars)
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Forget
32. Your best friend? Multiple
33. One place that I go to over and over? London
34. One person who emails me regularly? JobSearch
35. Favorite place to eat? It's not normal or realistic, but there is this one sandwich place that I've been to a couple of times in this tiny town in Germany (I studied abroad there in high school) and they make one thing and one thing only. And that is the best sandwich I have ever eaten in my LIFE. I went there 10 years ago and I still dream about this sandwich. Drool.
AAAAAAAND now I'm hungry, thinking about that sandwich. Time for breakfast :-P
(PS: I just saw that Natasha gave me the Honest Scrap award on her blog - thank you girl!! Her blog is great too. But I'm sure everyone knows that already!! She is so sweet and honest and genuine and I always love reading her posts.)