healthy and happy. one of these days.

27 September 2009

Family Food (the popular game show? anyone?)

Breakfast:

*Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt, 1 tbsp apple butter, blueberries

This was okay. I like the yogurt a lot, but with the apple butter there was still a tangy aftertaste from the yogurt that I didn’t think went well with the a.b. The blueberries didn’t really contribute much. I think next time I’ll use the yogurt in my muesli concoction, or use more citrus-y fruits and flavors, or who knows!

Lunch:

*Lemony Summer Squash pizza: whole wheat and rosemary dough, with 2 LCL wedges mixed with a little fresh lemon juice and lemon zest spread on top, and on top of that thin slices of yellow squash and zucchini. Drizzled a teeny tiny bit of olive oil and salt and pepper over top. Baked. Shoved in mouth.

Dinner:

*handful of carrots and ½ a sabra hummus packet
*Tuna Melt (toasted Arnold’s sandwich thin, 1 LCL wedge, ½ a can of tuna, 1 stringed-string cheese melted on top)

Dessert/Snack:

*Banana, halved lengthwise
*2 tbsp peanut butter, ½ a tsp cocoa powder
*1 tbsp slivered almonds

Spread pb&cocoa on top of banana, sprinkle with almonds. Pretty good!

***

I added that little "You Might Also Like" gadget, and it seems to help if you have a picture in the post, so, here you go:

I always call people homeslice. Like all the time. So one day I got this card from my friend with this guy on the front with the message "What's up, homesock?" I love it.


2 comments:

Scarlet Simple said...

I'm just reading your blog for the first time. You have such a great attitude! You will make it!

Kristina said...

I saw you were following my blog now and jumped over to check yours out! Your like the female version of Jack Sh*t! Your humor is great and so is your success so far! Keep it up!
LOVED the Glee video! lol
Ive got your back now too....following your progress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails