healthy and happy. one of these days.

08 November 2009

playlist

I pretty much can’t function without music. Especially when it’s something I have no interest in doing but must do anyway – mainly jogging and cleaning. If it weren’t for music I would probably never do either of these things.

Today I had a LOT of cleaning and organizing to do. Going through papers, files, purses (the crap I find in them is astounding...), clothes both old and current, etc etc.

So I made a playlist. Most of them are songs that make me happy or make me laugh or nostalgic or some sort of happy emotion to distract me from the bane of my existence that is dusting and putting away laundry.

Enjoy. Or feel free to mock me.

Let’s Hear it for the Boy – Deniece Williams (Footloose Soundtrack)
Cowboy – Kid Rock
King of Spain – Moxy Fruvous
I Want it That Way – Backstreet Boys
I’m on a Boat – The Lonely Island
Give it to Me – Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake
Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
I Do Not Hook Up – Kelly Clarkson
Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
Life is a Highway – Rascal Flatts (Cars Soundtrack)
Bounce – Timbaland ft. Dr. Dre, Missy Elliott, Justin Timberlake
Sunday Morning – No Doubt
Say It Ain’t So – Weezer
Lazy Sunday – The Lonely Island
Baby It’s Cold Outside – Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel
Just a Girl – No Doubt
I’m a Believer – The Monkees
Closer – NeYo
I Will…But – SheDaisy
Of All the Gin Joints in All the World – Fall Out Boy
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb – Spoon
Sax Man – The Lonely Island ft. Jack Black
California – Phantom Planet (for the record, I knew of and liked this song previous to The OC..which I actually never watched.)
The Underdog – Spoon
Let’s Get High – Dr. Dre
Left Coast Envy – The Starting Line
How I Feel – Kelly Clarkson
Under Pressure – David Bowie and Queen
I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic! At the Disco
Dick in a Box – The Lonely Island
It’s Gonna Be Me – Nsync
Natalie’s Rap – The Lonely Island
Bedroom Talk – The Starting Line
Hella Good – No Doubt
Finally Found a Home – Huey Lewis and the News
Where You Are – Marc Broussard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails