healthy and happy. one of these days.

05 September 2009

But I know, one thing, that I love you...Also, Breakfast.

Okay, the case of the missing camera is going into HyperOverDrive. The little egg I made myself this morning was so cute and pretty, and I wanted to take a picture of it…but I seriously cannot find my camera. I know it’s around here somewhere. I changed my phone ringtone last week and I need my camera’s SD card to do it, and my phone still currently has it. So it’s gotta be in here somewhere. Hrrrmph. And because I know you’re foaming at the mouth to find out my ringtone, it’s a little snippet of “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti & Spearhead. This is Craig Ferguson and his crew lipsyncing to it for one of his intros:



I love Craig Ferguson SO VERY MUCH. I also love the song. It reminds me of a boy. Ugh, a BOY. We'll get to that one day. Anyway, the aforementioned cute and pretty (and delicious!) egg was a serving of egg substitute, poured into one of those little egg pan things, only with Pam, and then, fried? I’m not sure what to call this. I guess it was a fried egg, but to me that sounds like I used a half-gallon of oil and beer batter. Anyway. FOCUS. Breakfast.

Egg subst. With a little dollop of salsa on top.*
About ¾ of a cup of cottage cheese
Cup of coffee with a little bit of Sugar-Free French Vanilla CoffeeMate
Glass of water, fish oil (omega 3) caplet.

*It was so friggin’ cute! I used Jack’s Special medium salsa – have you had it? Seriously, it is amazing. It’s my perfect salsa. It’s not watery, it’s fresh-tasting, but still the flavors blend enough so that I can’t taste the tomato. Yes, I’ll admit, I loathe tomatoes. They are the one food that I’ve tried that I cannot stand. And I’ve tried them several times in my many years on this Earth. My paternal grandmother was a stickler about getting me to like tomatoes; “Here, try this [tomato variety] – it tastes much [positive food adjective] than regular tomatoes!”. Sorry Grandma, I just can’t do it. In all honesty, I wish I liked them. It would make my life so much easier – they’re on everything! And I would love nothing more than to eat a tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad for the rest of my days. Or make my own salsa with roughly chopped fresh ingredients!? But I just can’t do it. Le sigh.


Okay, now I’m REALLY going to get ready to leave. I swear this time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails