healthy and happy. one of these days.

07 December 2009

AHH! Meal Monsters

Well this post isn't nearly as fun to put up as the one earlier today! And thanks for all the comments about my new pictures. I do feel pretty good :-) Heh. Gotta set my sights on the next one, which should also be mean my entrance into Onederland. Crazy! But I'm not gonna rush it or expect it too soon, just gonna do what I'm doin' and keep on keepin' on as long as I can. Day by day. Little victories add up to big ones, right?

Let's get down to business, shall we?

Vitamins – check!

Water – 120oz!

Got into the gym today too. Considered resting on my laurels but thought better of it. I might as well make the best of it while I’m feeling good!

Gym:

*walk 1 minute, then run a mile (plus about 10 seconds) at 4.9mph, no incline to 13:30
(potty break! Eeps!)
*run 3:30 at 5.0mph with .5 incline (that little bump in incline really makes a difference. yeesh)
*three machines and bicep curls with free weights
*five minutes on elliptical
*four more machines

I had a pretty good workout, if my leg soreness is any indication :-) I bumped myself up to four sets for all the weight machines. I used 7 machines, but it comes out to 13 different movements, I guess, since some have more than one or two. I alternate between leg and arm machines.

And now, something we think you'll really like! the food consumption.

Breakfast:

*cup of milk
*gala apple
*half a pumpkin waffle

Snack:

*cup veggie crunchers

Lunch:

*wrap: 100 calorie whole wheat wrap, chicken with mayo, 1 big avocado slice, honey mustard, 10 bread and butter pickles, big handful of baby spinach, a little bit of diced onion. SO GOOD! (clearly, as I've had it three days in a row...)
*can of V8

Dinner:

*Progresso Macaroni and Bean soup (the full can, which is two servings and WAY too much sodium for my liking, even after I pour out some of the liquid…yeesh)

3 comments:

Foodie Girl said...

Super job on the exercise!

Pining for Pinterest said...

Great job! It sounds like you have made so much progress :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome! and BTW, your progress pics look GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails