1. What was the last thing you ate? Fake lasagna that was watery because my intelligent self didn’t pre cook the spinach. Call me Ina Garten, won’t you? (actually, don’t, she drives me nuts. Why is she always seemingly cooking dinners and lunches for strange men?? WHAT IS YOUR DEAL, INA)
2. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Some kinda green, I guess. Did you know that the “flesh” color crayon was voluntarily changed to “peach” in 1962 after/during the Civil Rights movement? True story. Did you also know that I’ll probably go on a tangent after answering every question and I have an inability to answer things succinctly? Also a true story.
3. Do you prefer Coffee or Tea? Coffee. Growing up I remember all the times I…I keed, I keed.
4. Favorite month of the year? May
5. Favorite food? I don’t have a favorite. I’m very inclusive.
6. Where do you like to shop? Target, NY&Co, Old Navy (though their commercials are a crime against humanity)
7. What was the last movie you watched? Yes Man on TV, Precious in the theater.
8. What was your favorite toy as a child? Rainbow Brite all the way.
9. What is your favorite Season? Fall. The glorious return of football. And stomach pains, because I’m a Redskins fan.
10. What kind of music do you prefer? I usually end up listening to pop or indie/folk-ish … But I go through phases of artists I listen to and it’s run the gamut from Clipse to Rascal Flatts to Paramore to Abba (and this was PRE-Mamma Mia) to Ray LaMontagne. Oh and I love me some Otis Redding and Sam Cooke. AAAAND the unnecessarily lengthy tangent returns.
11. Favorite day of the week? Friday
12. Do you have any pets? You know all about him, a beagle named Parker!
13. What was the last book you read? The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown
14. What is your favorite candy? Watermelon Laffy Taffy (the bar with the fake sugar seeds) or peppermint bark
15. What is your dream vacation spot? Place I’ve been to: Paris. (London is my favorite place but Paris is gorgeous) Place I haven’t been to: Greece.
16. Have you ever met a famous person? I met a handful of super cool british celebs last year when I interned in London. Helen Mirren and Sir Ian McKellen among them.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, cooking, Super Mario Brothers 3. Really.
18. Who do you respect the most? The ‘rents
19. Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? night
20. How many miles do you drive to work? I DON’T HAVE A JOB. WAH WAHHHHHH