healthy and happy. one of these days.

14 September 2009

Eat. Go.

Breakfast:

*Apple
*Half a slim-fast can (it was disgusting so I only drank half – I was in the car which is the only reason I was drinking it in the first place)

Ugh, it wasn’t until maybe six or seven hours later that I finally felt better from drinking this. I used to like them, I don’t know whats what.

Lunch:

*The rest of my veggie sauté from yesterday, eaten cold and still as delicious
*Half a tuna sandwich*
*Can of V8

For the tuna, I mixed in 2 tbsp of hellman’s light mayo. Baaaarely gives a coating. I cut a piece of whole wheat/grain (I have no idea which and I’m too lazy to go back downstairs to check) bread in half, after spreading a Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge. So, cheese wedge, tuna, bread. Very simple and tasty.

Dinner: (weird but delicious)

*Random tuna surprise?
*Sugar snap peas and tzatziki sauce
*Glass of milk

I took two Laughing Cow Light wedges, did my best to melt them (WHY don’t they melt!? This bothers me greatly) and mixed in some of my red pepper sauce (it’s still goin’!). Then for reasons unbeknownst to me, I added in some more of the tuna I made earlier. Just on a whim. It actually tastes really good. Like a red pepper tuna melt or something, but no bread, and, you know, healthy.

I then realized I didn’t have enough vegetables today, so I’ve got some raw sugar snap peas and tzatziki sauce going. Is good.

And now on to my exercise for the day…

(Hey! It’s like meals and moves! B T Dubs, how cute is she!? I love her. And I don’t know her. Um, creepy? Whatever it’s the internet.) (Moving on.)

I wore myself OUT today. First I went to the gym, got on the treadmill for 25 minutes. It went as follows: walk 5m, jog 5m20s, walk 3m40s, jog 1m45s, walk 3m15s, jog 1m, and finally walk 5m. I was really happy with that because I hadn’t really planned on jogging again after the first 5, but I managed to push myself just a little bit each time. The second jog was a little faster than the first, and the last was the fastest. Anyway I was happy with that today.

Then I did three weight machines. Nothing special to report there. I would have done more but I was anxious to go to my next destination...

Then I went swimming! Hooray!!! I only swam for 20, but they were a rough 20! It’s been a looong time since I’ve been in a pool. It felt so good though, I love swimming. Ha, I did want to quit after 10 minutes. But I made myself do 10 more. I have all the time in the world to work up to whatever endurance I want, it doesn’t all have to be now.

Also, I was emailing with a friend of mine who sadly lives one billion (/dr. evil) miles away from me, and we were discussing Jillian’s 30 Day Shred. So now we are long distance workout buddies. Heh. We ‘internet shook’ on doing it once a week. Love it. Except for when I have to do that DVD.

2 comments:

266 said...

Thanks so much for signing up to follow my blog! I find that the online community has been a real help in my weight loss journey so far. You and I are faced with similar numbers so I am really looking forward to joining you as you walk this path. Great job on the exercise, by the way!

Tina said...

Your workouts sound really good! I haven't been putting in any more than 30 minutes lately and I have to do way more than that! I haven't tried 30 day shred yet but I do Biggest Loser yoga which is great. I've heard the two combined are even better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails