healthy and happy. one of these days.

18 September 2009

PS

I forgot to mention a couple of things.

To add to breakfast: I had a cup of black coffee this morning. Not exactly a huge oversight, but, ya know, I'm putting it all up here!

Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but I just remembered it after blog-reading, many of which mention The Biggest Loser:

I applied to be on that show. Hah. It must have been in 2006 sometime. I filled out the application, waiting until the last second to fill out the contact information for the references or friends or whatever - that was my least favorite part. I didn't tell the people I chose that I listed them and their contact information, I think I was too ashamed. And I made a little video of myself and put it on a DVD and shipped it off, terrified. It was one of those situations where you desperately claw at the mailbox opening after you put it in, trying to take it back. I didn't actually do that, but I thought about it.

Of course, nothing happened with it.

In the end I'm glad it didn't get anywhere. I am meant to do this on my own. And not have to wear a sports bra and spandex shorts AND weigh myself in front of an entire nation...

2 comments:

jo said...

I'm glad you didn't make it onto BL as I much prefer to read blogs than watch that show. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, look forward to following you on your journey!

Melissa said...

Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of weird that at the beginning, they make the women wear sports bras to weigh in, but after they lose a shit ton of weight, they wear tank tops?? I wonder if this is because there's extra skin that they don't want people to know about? HMMM. I love watching the show, but I wold never want to actually BE on it. I'd be balling every day LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails