healthy and happy. one of these days.

15 September 2009

Heey foooood, dont make it baaad, take a sad soooong and make it bettterrrrrr

(Yes, I crack myself up with these post titles sometimes. I am such a nerd!)

After the interview of shame, I went with my family today to Costco. I wanted to go specifically so I could get some fruits and veggies and things. I came away with strawberries, blueberries, baby spinach, individual Sabra hummus snack dealies, more Laughing Cow Light, Arnold’s Sandwich Thins, new exercise socks, tuna, V8, and a jar of roasted red peppers for when I’m too lazy to do roast them myself, which is 90% of the time. So some new stuff, some familiar stuff – a good mix, I’d say.

On to the eats!

Breakfast/snack:

Cup of black coffee
Curves strawberries&cream bar
Rest of my tuna from yesterday
Banana

Lunch:

Handful of carrots
Handful of sugar snap peas
Individual sabra hummus packet (my new boyfriend)
Sandwich: chunk chicken, laughing cow cheese wedge, roasted red pepper and Arnold sandwich thins

Dinner:

Glass of milk
The same “creation” I had yesterday, but with chicken instead of tuna.

My food today was pretty boring. I was busy and tired and didn’t feel like being creative in the kitchen. I think I still ate healthfully, but it wasn’t my favorite kind of exciting, colorful, fresh, home-cooked healthy.

No exercise today. Though I probably should have given how upset and fired up I was after today’s interview debacle. I am still sore from Sunday and yesterday’s exercise anyway. My legs are killing me, and I didn’t notice it until today, but so are my abs! From the three whole minutes from Jillian on Sunday. Redonkulous. Also, thank you to 266 and Tina for the positive exercise compliments! I always feel like I’m not doing enough when I read other weight loss blogs. Though, I try not to compare myself to anyone. It’s hard finding a balance between pushing yourself and not holding unachievable standards. Dilemma!

Listening to: Say It Ain't So - Weezer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails