healthy and happy. one of these days.

05 November 2009

(ain't nobody love you) Like I Love Food

Not much else to discuss today, really. It was a good day. Good food, good workout. I'm trying to enjoy this week because next week I'm temping and work always ends up messing with my focus. So I'm relishing in this time when I can solely focus on eating right and exercising...and looking at http://mylifeisaverage.com/ all day. I love that web site.

Breakfast:

*pumpkin waffle with 1 tbsp honey drizzled on top
*banana, half of which was sliced on top of the waffle :-)

Lunch:

*”buffalo chicken wrap”: medium whole wheat wrap, 1 LCL wedge, 4ish oz chicken, diced onion, shredded carrots, cucumber slices, a few dashes of hot sauce, 1 tbsp light ranch dressing.
*18 all-bran crackers (garlic and herb, YA HEARD?!)

Snack:

*cup of veggie crunchers
*mug-o-heaven (also known as peppermint hot chocolate)

Dinner:

*the rest of the stir-fry from the other night (with the chicken, carrots, broccoli, spinach, onions and garlic…delish 2.0)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails